Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hi, my name is Casey Foster and I am married to my best friend and high school sweetheart Ryan. I met Ryan in 6th grade at the skating rink and we shared a pickle. Ryan and I were best friends and started dating in high school. We are happily married and raising four boys...yes four boys-no girls!!!!
 
This is Ryan and I on our wedding day. It has been many years later and life just keeps getting better.
He is a good man and he can make me laugh and he puts up with all my mood swings. I'm a lucky girl. I love being married to my best friend and sharing all of life's adventures with him.
 
This is our oldest son Corbin.
 
Corbin is 15 and in the 10th grade. Corbin was my unexpected blessing. I was not planning on children yet but God had a better plan for me.  Corbin changed my life and made me a better person. Corbin is very smart...gifted and wise beyond his years, which has made life for Ryan and I very interesting. We have constantly had to find ways to challenge him and keep him excited about school. Corbin has been in many activities over the years such as baseball, basketball, swim, but became involved in Band in 6th grade and the world revolves around band now. Corbin plays the trumpet and loves everything band...marching band, concert band, and jazz band. He is currently practicing driving so he can get his license in July when he turns 16!!! I am not ready for him to grow up and begin driving. :( The best thing about Corbin is that he loves GOD and is not afraid to put his faith out there for everyone to see. He is an amazing cook and helps with dinner several times a week (my future daughter in law will be a very lucky girl). I thank GOD everyday for chooing me to be this young man's Mom.
 
This is our son Braden
 
Braden is 14 and in the 9th grade. Braden is a red head and has been a ball of energy all of his life. Braden has more confidence in his little finger than most of us will ever have. Braden is also very smart and keeps us on our toes. Braden is our jokester and loves being the life of the party. Braden is our sports kid and loves football. Braden loves history, which means we watch alot of the History Channel and Football. If you are ever curious about historical information or football stats just call Braden. He is a joy to be around and loves the Lord with all his heart. I am so glad GOD chose me to be his mom.
 
This is our son Trenton
 
Trenton is 11 and in the 6th grade. Trenton was diagnosed with Autism when he was 3 years old and for a few minutes the world stopped, but Ryan and I pulled together and did everything we could to help our son. Trenton is the sweetest, kindest, most amazing little boy. There will be people that dismiss Trent becaue of his quirkiness and they will be missing out on an amazing person. I have learned to be careful in what I ask Trent because he does not lie....ever! If you ask him if something looks okay, he is going to tell you the truth. I love looking at the world through Trent's eyes. Ryan and I have become better parents by having a child with Autism. Trent is very smart and is obsessed with Legos and Wolves. Trent started Band this year and picked the Trumpet just like his big brother Corbin. Trent also loves Robotics and acting. He loves being on the stage. I am so glad GOD chose me to be Trenton's Mommy.
 
This is our son Logan
 
Logan is 2 years old and jut like the sign says he's "The Boss". Ryan and I are very laid back and calm by the fourth child so Logan is a very happy little boy. Logan is a very good baby and brings so much joy to our lives. He does not realize he is just 2 he thinks he is just as old as his brothers and should be able to do everything they do! Logan is not afraid of anything which of course scares me to death. He currently loves Curious George, Elmo, Caillou, and jump jumps (trampolines and bounce houses). He loves to be outdoors and swims like a fish! He currently spends a lot of time in time out because he just doesn't understand to leave the Christmas Tree alone. Corbin wrote a paper at the beginning of the year about his best friend and he chose Logan (I don't know if I should be proud or worried that he chose a 2 year old as his best friend)! Logan is my baby and last child and I am so blessed that GOD chose me to be his Mommy.
 
As you can see with four boys I stay very busy and I am exhausted most of the time but as the picture shows...I am very blessed!
 
I hope you have enjoyed reading about my sweet little family and will come back and read more about our fantastic adventures.
 
Casey
 
 

No comments: