Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

The Foster family has been very blessed this year. We were blessed to be able to host Thanksgiving dinner in our home this year. My parents are remodeling their kitchen so they have been sharing meals with us this past week. The kids are loving having their grandparents over every night and I have loved having them here. 

I worried about my mom and I sharing the kitchen and preparing such a big meal. I've always heard the saying "too many cooks in the kitchen", but my mom and I did great! Our feast was delicious. 

We did a lot of prep work on Wednesday night and finished the feast this morning. Trent wanted to make a dirt cake and Corbin helped make the dressing. Logan just added sweetness to the kitchen.

Jamey and Rebecca and the boys came over and the boys played and we sat around the table and talked and laughed for a long time. These are days we will remember always. 

We ended our evening with a visit to my in-laws for dessert. Our thanksgiving was wonderful and I enjoyed every minute of the day. I am very blessed.

I did not get pictures today :( but I did get a few last night. :)










No comments: