Monday, December 22, 2014

Butler Family Christmas

We got together with my side of the family last night. My mom and dad are still having their kitchen remodeled so we had the festivities at our house. We had a blast. The kids always have a blast when they get together and the good news is the house is still standing and nothing got broke! (At least I haven't found anything broken yet)

We had good food and great laughs! My brother is crazy and keeps me in stiches. We made the kids open presents in birth order from oldest to youngest...poor Logan was really struggling with this since he is the baby! Logan got a scooter and rode it all evening and woke up asking to ride his "cooter". 

My baby and me
My sweet mama.
I have no words for this

Braden
Conner
Trenton
Logan
Jamey and Rebecca. Can't you just feel the love!
"Cooter" fun
The next two pictures prove Braden is my Daddy's grandson. The Butler look!

Again I have no words!
I don't know how I missed my sweet Ian and James. They got "cooters" too and were outside enjoying them most of the night.

I love my sweet family. Merry Christmas from the Butler/Foster clan.







No comments: