Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Caudle Christmas 2014

We had a mini get together with Ryan's side of the family tonight. We will get together again after Christmas with the rest of the crew but a few of us gathered tonight. My mother-in-law and father-in-law hosted us at their home and the kids loved running around and playing. We enjoyed eating and visiting and playing the Chinese Christmas game. Logan didn't quite understand the game but had a good time watching everyone. Logan and Braden were feeling a little under the weather but were super troopers.

The beautiful tree. My nephew Michael helped me take photos. He loves taking pictures and is really good at it...we may have a future photographer in the family.
My sweet niece Liz enjoying the candy I made for her. That sweet little bump you see is our sweet Lillian who will be arriving soon. A GIRL!!!! I'm so excited!
I have no idea what she was describing but she is one cute little munchkin.
The boys patiently waiting to open gifts.
Logan is trying so hard to be one of the big boys.
Logan just stole Liz's gift. (He affectionately calls her Wiz and Christopher is Kissofer...don't you just love it!)
My father-in-law Dennis is an Aggie fan so this pillow pet is perfect. It's a pillow, it's a pet, it's a pillow pet! (I bet you sang the song in your head as you read this..am I right?)
My sis-in-law and bro-in-law Jon and Courtney. They are traveling out of town to Jon's family for Christmas so I am so glad we got to celebrate with them tonight.
Chris and Liz. I can't believe my nephew is about to be a daddy. He and Liz are going to be great parents. I am so proud of the two of them.
Grandma and Camryn. It's hard to catch Grandma for pictures because the kiddos keep her going when we have get togethers. Grandma has a way of making them all feel special.
My beautiful niece Camryn. She looks just like her Mom. I love this sweet girl so much.
My handsome nephew Michael. Courtney and I wanted to have our kiddos close together so they would be best friends and we achieved it with Michael and Trent. I love that our boys are best friends and cousins and I just know they will have a special bond their whole lives.
Michael took lots of pictures of Grandmas decorations. I love the pictures he took. It is very neat to see the things that were special to him.

A&M ornaments. I love the ones in airplanes because Grandpa is a pilot.
These are special photos of our kiddos from past Christmases.
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care.
Grandpa and Grandma have a lot of grand kids.
Ryan bought this beautiful nativity scene for his mother years ago. Ryan loves his Mama. My husband is a wonderful man and I am thankful to his Mom for raising such a good man and sharing him with me. 
Merry Christmas from the Foster/Caudle/Francis clan.





















No comments: