Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Day 2014

Christmas Day has been a busy, exciting day for the Foster's. We slept until almost 9:00 am!!! The four year old is sick and needed lots of rest. Ryan was the first one up this year. 

My four boys sleepily posed for the Christmas morning pajama pic.
The boys were happy with their Christmas haul this year and I enjoyed the smiles, hugs, laughter, and memories that were made this morning.






I made a wonderful Christmas breakfast and the grandparents came by to see their happy grandchildren. We shared coffee and cocoa (whipped cream and all...it's Christmas). 

I had just enough time to shower and then Mom and I were back in the kitchen to make Christmas dinner. I am going to hate when their kitchen is done, I have loved having my Mom share the kitchen with me. Our meal was delicious but the time spent with family was the best treat.

I got a few snapshots of Trenton and Braden in their new duds. Corbin had already left for Mam and Grandpas and Logan never took off his jammies today.

My Trenton loves wolves. Trent opened one of his gifts today and it was a few t-shirts, he said, "I'll be honest I'm not as excited about clothes as much as the rest of my presents but the shirts are much appreciated"!!!! You gotta love the boys honesty!
My favorite red head has a wonderful sense of humor and this shirt fits his humor perfectly.
We ended our meal celebrating our nephew James' 11th birthday. He is by far the greatest Christmas gift I have ever received. If you ask Logan who's birthday is today he says, "baby Jesus and James!"
I am one happy, blessed Mom today. I am soaking in the sounds of my four boys laughing and running up and down the stairs and enjoying their Christmas Day. What a beautiful day we have been blessed with. My cup runneth over.










No comments: