Friday, December 26, 2014

Jorge has left the building


Jorge has gone home to the North Pole. Logan is sad and the rest of us are worn out!!! Elfin is hard work. He was really busy this last week and even skipped a couple days because our sweet Logan went completely bonkers this week before Christmas. 

Logan planted candy seeds and candy cane's grew. He used beans because that's what Jack used to grow a beanstalk....and Mommy used all the sugar for candy making!
He hung Logan's undies instead of stockings. Logan loved it.
He colored the milk green and called it elf milk.
He left a note for Logan to behave after a night away.
He helped Frosty decorate the tree.
He tried to steal Logan's candy canes.
He tried to get into the candy. 
He had a massive snowball fight with a wise man.


I am also including a few Christmas pics that I thought were cute of my kiddos.

Corbin made homemade caramel corn for all his teachers and a few McAlister's coworkers. Corbin is a talented cook and pretty smart to sugar up his teachers right before grades are due.
He refused to let me get a good pic with him in it. Teenagers drive me nuts. 

I just wish he didn't make such a mess!
Decorating the tree. He loves the trees. He will miss them when we take them down. He dressed himself on this day...choose your battles!
One of my four handsome sons. I tease that he's my favorite because he caused me the least amount of pain...no childbirth! This little cutie may not have grew in my belly but he grew in my heart. There are no steps in our house except the stairs...we just have a lotta boys and love!
My classroom door for the decorating contest.
Trent and Santa.
Silly Logan.
My baby was sad. 
Ryan's favorite movie. We just needed Jamey for the other character.
Never let Braden have your phone!
The traditional tree photo. 
It was a great Christmas. We have a couple more parties still to go and Corbin is having a few friends over for New Year's Eve...we are brave parents. We are going to close out 2014 with a bang!






















No comments: