Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Santa Land

Logan and I had a special mommy and son date on Saturday. Our church took the church bus and several kiddos to view the lights at Santa Land. Logan was so excited and to be honest I was pretty excited too! The lights were beautiful but the 2 hour wait in line to see them not so much. We got home pretty late and my precious boy went straight to bed, so the next day I asked him his favorite part and he said...Jesus walking on water and Jesus going to heaven with the angels...be still my heart. Ryan and I try our best to raise our boys to be good Godly men and hope we make God proud in our parenting of his children. This precious angel melted my heart, he is truly a gift from God and we are blessed to be his parents.

Can you tell we are just a little excited!

Sweet boy needed a little nap on our road trip.
 We are here
Logan fell in love with Rachel. She was so sweet with him. 














Logan's favorite part.






Logan and I loved our trip. We made Christmas memories we will talk about for years to come.























No comments: