Monday, January 19, 2015

Family Dinner


Tonight we had dinner together as a family. We do this every night but tonight was special because Corbin was with us. I can't remember the last time Corbin was home for dinner time. Corbin is always busy with work, school, and just being a teenager. We always join hands and bless the food and tonight I squeezed my sons hand a little tighter realizing that these moments are quickly fading. I know he will come home from college from time to time but things will be different when he isn't here everyday. Ryan, Corbin, and I stayed around the table and talked after dinner and I loved how adult our conversation was with our son. Corbin is such a good brother he spent the rest of the evening playing with Logan. Tonight was very special to me, sometimes just ordinary days turn out to be where the best memories are made!

No comments: