Sunday, February 1, 2015

TLIM-San Antonio

I attended The Leader In Me symposium in San Antonio this week thanks to my amazing principal. I attended with my sweet coworker Amy Kyles and we are so excited to share the information we received with everyone back at HP. 
Can you tell we are excited!
We also got to tour several different schools who are already implementing this program. Let me just say AMAZING!!!  I am a hands on learner and I need to see it in action so this part of the event was super for me. We have so many ideas for this next school year.

Our hotel was within walking distance of the Alamo and Riverwalk. You cannot go to San Antonio and not see the Alamo.

This gorgeous tree is in the courtyard of the Alamo. The picture does not do it justice.
The first day of the symposium we arrived at the convention center and there was a huge line that wrapped around the building. We discovered that America's Got Talent was holding auditions!
We had beautiful views of the Riverwalk at dinner each evening.


I totally cheated on my diet! These mini tarts were to die for!
Logan sent this dog to protect Amy and I. That boy is so sweet.
It was a wonderful and exciting 3 days. TLIM is a wonderful program and our HP kiddos will truly benefit from it.











No comments: