Sunday, March 8, 2015

Lillian Alice Telford

Our beautiful great niece Lillian Alice Telford was born at 6:42 am and weighed 8 pounds 15 ounces and was 21 3/4 inces long. She is beautiful and we are in love!!!!
My nephew Christopher and his wife Elizabeth are going to be awesome parents to this sweet girl. It was a long night waiting for her but she was worth the wait!!! Her little cry is so sweet and her fingers are long....can you tell I'm in love! I am so proud of this little girl and so excited to see what her future holds. 

Mommy is ready to see her girl.
Daddy is excited too.
Uncle Ryan and Chris. Ryan is Chris' uncle and his godfather. Chris is pretty special to us.
My heart just melted seeing my sweet nephew holding his little girl.
Uncle Ryan is in love! This little girl could ask for the moon and I bet he would try to get it for her! I can't wait to see him having tea parties with her!
I am a VERY proud Great Aunt! 
Congratulations Chris and Liz! Thank you for allowing Ryan and I to share this beautiful moment with you.



No comments: