Sunday, April 12, 2015

Easter 2015

We had a great Easter this year. Logan had 3 egg hunts! The first egg hunt was at the Ace of Clubs house in Texarkana. The second was at our church at Rock Creek Baptist Church. The third was at the annual Caudle Easter gathering. He had a blast. He understood how to hunt eggs this year and didn't want us to help him at all.

The Church egg hunt



I love planning my boys Easter baskets.
Little man said the Easter Bunny knew all his favorites!
We had lunch at my Mom and Dads and then went to the Caudle gathering.

Our beautiful Lilly on her first Easter.
They make a beautiful family.
Logan met another Logan!!! Big Logan was a good sport and played with little Logan the whole time.
My mother in law got some great shots of my Senior.

We enjoy the egg hunts but we love teaching our boys the true reason we celebrate Easter...he is risen!!!



No comments: