Friday, July 31, 2015

Christopher's Graduation

My nephew Christopher graduated from the police academy today. I am so proud of him. He has worked hard for this and will be an amazing police officer. I have seen so many changes in Christopher this year. He is no longer my little nephew, but has become a husband, father, and now a police officer. He is a wonderful role model for my four boys and I am so proud to be his aunt. His Uncle Ryan has thought he hung the moon from the day he was born. His cousins think he is the greatest thing ever and I love that he always makes time for them even though he is super busy with his own family. I used to always say, "Christopher is a great kid", but now I'm realizing that great kid is turning into a great man right before my eyes! I'm so glad we were able to share this special day with him.

Chris, Liz, and Lilly...beautiful little family
Chris and his dad Clay
Chris and his Mom...my sis-in-law Courtney
Chris and Jon...my brother-in-law, Courtney's husband
Chris, Grandpa, and Grandma
The boys :)
Chris and Aunt Casey
Our pretty Lilly girl
Daddy and his Princess. 
Congratulations Chris we are so proud of you!! You have just made sure that your crazy cousins are not going to get away with squat with a cop in the family. :)








No comments: