Saturday, July 4, 2015

Date Night

My husband has been working nonstop lately!! He worked every day in June except for two...Corbin's graduation and freshman orientation at Henderson State University - that was because we got the bill that day and he was a nervous wreck about what we were going to owe! He wanted to make sure Corbin got credited with every dime he could and of course Corbin and I would not be able to get it right without him! Anywhoo, I have gotten off topic. Ryan's crazy work schedule and me teaching summer school has left two very tired and exhausted parents. We have been snipping at each other over stupid stuff. We needed a date night with NO kids and quick! 

Our friends, David and Leslie, called and wanted to go out Friday night and I said Yes!!!! We found a sitter for little man and left the older boys to fend for themselves and out we went. We went to a new restaurant called LaFogata and it was good. The food was great and the company even better. We have been friends with David and Leslie for years but with kids getting older and their activities keeping us so busy it had been ages since we had gone out. Last night was just what we needed. We had a great time and are now excited to start packing for vacation. We are spending one whole week on the beach!!!! I can't wait! Thanks David and Leslie for the great night, we had a blast!


I love my sweet man








No comments: