Thursday, July 23, 2015

Family Day: Bowling

Ryan has been working non-stop AGAIN!! I love the overtime but miss my hubby big time! He had an off day yesterday so we decided to have a family day. Corbin is at Children's Church Camp, he is on the recreation team this year. Trent went on vacation with a friend, so it was just Braden and Logan today. We voted to go bowling because Logan had never been bowling. I also thought it was a good choice because with only 4 of us he wouldn't have to wait as long for his turn (patience is hard for a 4 year old!)  We stopped at Steak and Shake first because the boys are ALWAYS hungry...and it's cheap! 

I love that Logan and Braden have had some brother time this week. 
I love my sweet baby.
Logan was so excited to bowl. He LOVED the shoes! He had to go first.
He was actually pretty good at it.
Waiting, waiting...
Come on, come on! He was actually screaming at the ball at this point!
Can you feel the excitement?
He didn't knock ALL the pins down so he walked away and said, "are you kidding me. I hate this stupid game!"
Then it was Braden's turn. Our Braden is competitive at EVERYTHING! He was ready to beat Mom and Dad.

A little victory dance because he got a strike. I won't say he cheated but he did figure out how to bounce it off the kiddie rails they put up for Logan and get a strike! He will of course deny this! 
My boy is so talented he can even bowl and talk on the phone at the same time. Teenagers!!!!

Ryan was up next. He looked so cute bowling. I love my sweet man. 

He didn't quite get the score he wanted. 
The boys had a blast but in the end I was the best bowler!!!! Mom is the best! Ryan and Braden are still nursing their ego wounds! I didn't just win I kicked tail!
Family day was great. We ended the day with snow cones and Logan fell asleep on the way home so Braden had to finish his snow cone so it was a win for everyone!


















No comments: