Sunday, August 16, 2015

Pippen Wedding 8/8/15

My cousin Steven and his fiancée Christie got married last weekend. My mom and I traveled to Freeport, Texas to attend the wedding. 

I was excited to spend the weekend with my mom and without the kids. It is very rare that I get away without my kids ever! I really enjoyed spending time with my mom and also getting to spend time with family at the wedding.

I had not met the bride until this weekend and just loved her right away. It is very evident how much the two of them love each other. I am so glad I got to witness and share in this special moment in their lives.

The happy couple
Waiting on his bride
Sealed with a kiss
The reception was beautiful. I loved the cake.
My favorite part of the wedding is that Steven and Christie used our grandparents wedding rings. My grandpa was a huge man and I asked Steven how many sizes did he have to cut the ring down to and he said from a 16 to a 10 1/2! I know that Grandma and Papa are looking down and smiling at this sweet couple. 
Thanks for letting us share in your special day Mr. and Mrs. Pippen. We wish you many years of happiness. 






No comments: