Monday, August 24, 2015

The Foster's First Day

If you live in Texas than you know that today was the first day of school. Today was a big day for the Foster's. We had a hectic morning. I got first day pictures and then we all went in different directions. My four boys are at 4 different schools and of course since I teach that means 5 school schedules to juggle! 

Corbin started his first year of college. He had classes and work today. He said he really enjoyed his classes. He was a good sport about taking a "first day" picture this morning. I didn't get a smile but I'll take what I can get.
Braden started his first day of his Senior year. I was so emotional last year about Senior year and now it starts all over with my second son. Why oh why do they have to grow up. This is the first year that Braden is driving himself to school.  He said he had a great first day. He lives in Houston so he escaped my crazy first day sign pics, but not the mandatory first day pick.
Trent started his first day of high school. I cannot believe this child is in high school. He said he got lost only once and his favorite class so far other than swim is French. He chose French as his foreign language because he said it's the language of love!!! Lord help us. He starts swim practice in the morning and will practice EVERY morning at 6:00 am. That is so early!!!! He is mad at me in this picture because he doesn't like the shorts I picked out for him to wear. I hope it's the last argument we have this year...a girl can hope, right.
My baby started pre-k. He was so excited. I was sad to have him go to school but he didn't shed a tear. He LOVED it. The best news of the day was that he had a happy face in his folder. Let's hope he continues to behave. The bad news of the day was that Ryan introduced him to WWE tonight and he wants to put everyone in a headlock!!! We had a talk about NO wrestling moves at school.
I had to be at school early so Meme and Papa walked him into pre-k.

He said, "i wanted a red locker but I got yellow, that's just life mom"!!! I love this kid.
First day of college, first day of Senior year, first day of high school, first day of pre-k...this was a huge day for the Foster's! Day 1 of 2015-2016 is in the books.





No comments: