Sunday, September 6, 2015

Date Night with Little Man

     Logan has been really clingy this week. It's not like my little guy to be like this. I dropped him off at my moms on Thursday and he clung to my neck and cried "don't leave me, don't go to work"! It broke my heart, he has never done this before. I don't know if it's starting school or if he just doesn't feel good. He loves school but this week he was a big Momma's boy. 
     He decided on Friday night that he wanted to go on date with Mom on Saturday. This worked out perfect because Trent had a party to go to that night so I could drop him off and go have fun with Logan and pick Trent up later. 
     Logan planned everything. He wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese to play and eat. He held the door open for me and said "ladies first"...I loved it! He loves Chuck E Cheese and I like playing games with him.
     We went to the mall next. He wanted to do a little shopping. I wanted to get a new fall scent from Bath and Body Works. He found an anti-bacterial hand sanitizer called Vampires Blood that he insisted he needed for school. He said those kids don't know how to cover their mouths when they cough so there are germs everywhere!!! We went to the candy store and I let him pick all of his favorite candy.
     We went to Books-A-Million next. He loves going there. We ordered drinks...he loves their chocolate milk. He had to get comfortable to read. He makes me laugh. He said we had to whisper like we were in a library.
     He is always doing something funny. This man was giving me a funny look as I took this picture. I'm sure he was thinking I should have been teaching him not to do this instead of documenting the moment! I have realized with my fourth child to not sweat the small stuff. He is a pretty awesome kid! The other three are pretty awesome too so I must be doing something right. 
    He held doors for me and held my hand and called me Honey all night. I loved my "date night" with my little man.




No comments: