Saturday, September 12, 2015

Harry Potter Butter Beer Night

I found a recipe years ago for Harry Potter Butter Beer. My boys were huge fans of all things Harry Potter at that time so I thought they would love this treat. I have made this drink lots of times for the boys and it is always a hit. The boys were talking about butter beer the other day and Logan asked what it was. I realized I have never made butter beer for Logan. I bought all the ingredients this weekend and tonight was butter beer night. It was a hit and Logan loved it. 

Harry Potter Butter Beer Recipe:
  1- 2 liter bottle cream soda
  Butter extract
  Rum extract
  1-7 oz. marshmallow cream
  Whipping Cream

Mix 2 tablespoons butter extract and 2 teaspoons rum extract into the cream soda. Return the cap and gently rotate back and forth to mix.

In a bowl mix 7 oz. marshmallow cream, 1 cup whipping cream, and 1 teaspoon rum extract with a mixer on low speed until thick and foamy.

Pour a glass of cream soda and spoon the "foam" on top.

I hope your kiddos love it as much as my boys do. My little muggle loved our butter beer night.

No comments: