Sunday, October 25, 2015

Birthday Parties & Family Time

My sweet hubby was off this weekend!!!! Trent and Logan both had birthday parties this weekend and I didn't know how I was going to be in two places at once. Ryan was able to be off this weekend so he was going to go with Trent and I was going to go with Logan. We would all meet up later for some much needed family time. Trent's party was cancelled due to the rain so I went with Logan.

Logan was invited to his friend Bryston's 5th birthday party. The party was at Holiday Bowl. Logan had a blast.









Logan had a blast!

Ryan, Corbin, and Trent met us at Chili's for lunch and a little shopping. Logan wanted everyone to go to the movies to watch Hotel Translyvania 2. It was a really cute movie. We enjoyed our family day. I love my boys.











No comments: