Sunday, October 25, 2015

Crafty Sunday

Today was a rainy, cold Sunday, so I took the time to make a little craft for Logan's class Halloween party this week. I am not a crafty person and usually resort to buying the cute, crafty items for school functions. I am obsessed with Pinterest and decided that maybe I could be crafty! I decided to make Frankenstein cans for his class...thank goodness there are only 12 kids in the class! I started saving cans a few months ago and went to Hobby Lobby and a few hours on a rainy Sunday and I give you this....

I am very proud of myself and feeling like a really good Mommy tonight. I know I'm tooting my own horn but this is a seriously huge crafty moment for me. I bought pumpkin shaped bubbles and Halloween stickers and candy to fill the cans. I hope the kids love them. My sweet little pumpkin thinks they are the best ever...his words not mine, and that folks is the reason mommies everywhere will spend this week coming up with the cutest Halloween crafts Pinterest can come up with - to make our kiddos happy! Happy Halloween!
I also made a big pot of chili and pecan pie muffins. My husband said they were the best ever...his words not mine! 

No comments: