Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Logan is 5!!!

My baby is 5 today! Five years have gone by so fast. He has been counting down the days to his birthday and telling me all the things he can do once he turns 5. I tucked him in last night and said, "this is my last 4 year old kiss", he just smiled and kissed me. I told him tomorrow's the big day, he shook his head yes. I said, "now that your 5 you start sleeping in your own bed". He looked at me shocked and said, "well just forget it, I'll just stay 4"! 

I woke him up by singing happy birthday to him and he got a cupcake for breakfast.

I bought the cutest cupcakes for him to take to his class party. We picked "monsters" for Halloween week.
Here is a little flashback of this cute little guy.











I get a lot of looks and statements about having an 18, 17, 14, and now 5 year old  such as, "you started all over", or "glad it's you and not me"....I'm glad it's me!!!!! Thank you God for picking me to be this happy little boys mommy!

This year with Corbin graduating and being in college I realized how fast it goes by. I am enjoying every little milestone moment I can with this little guy. I'm hoping 5 is the magic big boy bed number but I have a feeling if Logan has his way 10 will be the magic number!!!!













No comments: