Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving 2015

Happy Thanksgiving from the Foster's! We are celebrating with my Kell side of the family tomorrow so I decided to make a dinner for just Ryan and I and our boys today. 

This is the first time I have made the entire meal by myself. I brined the turkey this year and let me tell you...the turkey was the bomb! It was the moistest turkey I have ever eaten. I got creative with a few things this year. I added cranberries and apples to the stuffing and made a different sweet potato casserole recipe. The new items were a hit...I think...they ate it...of course my children are like goats, they eat anything! 

Our menu consisted of turkey, stuffing, gravy, sweet potatoes casserole, green bean casserole, corn casserole, yeast rolls, deviled eggs, and fudge cake. Logan said, "that meal was delicious"!

I love my little family...okay 4 big boys isn't really little. I am blessed to be their mom. 







I'm adding a little funny I found the other day. I had several friends over for a YHT meeting and the boys "helped" me get ready for guests. This is what happens when boys help decorate for Christmas.
Yes, that is "Woody" in the nativity. The boys said everyone loves baby Jesus.




No comments: