Sunday, November 22, 2015

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Ryan and I went to Wal-Mart after church to get groceries and my sweet boys started setting up for Christmas! I usually put up the trees the day after Thanksgiving but we will be out of town on Friday so I had decided to do it Tuesday. My boys had a different plan. I love that they get excited about Christmas. My mom always made the Christmas season magical and I have always tried to do that for my boys. I realized today that I succeeded in one of my parenting goals. They were excited to get the stuff out and get the Christmas magic going! My hope is that someday when I'm gone they will tell their kids and grandkids about all the special things we did when they were kids at Christmas time. My mom passed the magic to me and I'm passing it to them! I love my boys.

This kid loves this village!
Happy Mama
Shorts always shorts! It can be freezing outside with snow on the ground and this kid will be in shorts!! Mama tried!
Best big brother EVER!!!

Trent has been lifting weights in swim. His self esteem is very high lately...I can't keep a shirt on him!!!


Foster Christmas 2015 is ready to start....








No comments: