Saturday, December 19, 2015

Star Wars

It's Christmas break and this teacher is worn out! I am ready for two weeks of relaxing and loving on my boys. 

We started the break off with a family movie date to see Star Wars. Ryan was so excited and Trent chose to miss his swim Christmas party to go with us. We even included Logan for his introduction to Star Wars...I'm happy to report he loved it and his daddy said, "Logan, I am your father!" I'm not real sure Ryan could have handled it if Logan hated the movie.

He is a very excited little boy. He loves going to the movies.
Grandma and Grandpa were sweet enough to purchase tickets for everyone. I promise I did not "stage" the photos but just took them as we waited but Grandma did notice that their picture happened to include an advertisement for seniors day at the movies.
Chris and Liz
My movie date...well dates! Logan held mommies hand and snuggled with me in the movie just like daddy. 
Jon and Courtney
Michael and Trent. This whole night was Michael's idea. I'm so glad he suggested family movie night. We had a blast.
We had to wait in line for a while so I took pictures with the sweetest 5 year old around.
The movie was great and it was a fun experience to share with the family.

May the force be with you!!!!






 

No comments: