Saturday, January 23, 2016

A Simple Saturday

We started our Saturday early this morning. The church youth group is attending a rally at Wake Village Baptist Church this weekend. Ryan and I are housing 8 teenage boys for the weekend. I woke up early to start breakfast for our crew of house guests. 

Ian had a basketball game so Logan and I went to watch him play.

My brother Jamey is coach for Ian's team. I am proud of the father Jamey is to his boys. He always steps up and coaches their teams and is fair to all the boys. 
My cousin Wade's son Wayden is playing on Jamey's team.
Ian Wayne playing ball


Logan saw his friend Caleb on the other side and went to play.
Ian being silly.
My sister in law Rebecca being silly.
Logan and Caleb
Wayden playing ball
We went to Texarkana after the game. My nephew James and my mom came with us. The boys wanted to eat at Steak and Shake. They are so cute in their hats.

Logan got a new pair of shoes for school. He loves them. He had to practice running in every pair he tried on. He swears this pair was the fastest in the store!
We had to get groceries this afternoon and we had dinner at Subway. 

Cuddled up with Logan is my favorite way to end the day.
















No comments: