Friday, January 22, 2016

Birthdays, Anniversaries, & Brisket

Our moms have birthdays that are a week apart. My mother-in-laws birthday is January 13 and my moms is January 21. We decided to throw a joint birthday party for our moms and since Chris and Liz celebrated their 1st anniversary on January 12 we made it one big celebration! 

Ryan decided it was a great idea to use his new smoker to smoke a brisket and ribs. I made baked beans, corn salad, and orange fluff. We had rolls and a birthday cake for dessert. The food was delicious. 

How cute are they. One year down, 50 or more to go. I love these two.
My sweet mom
My sweet mil
Lilly had a good time.
Papa and Corbs
Grandpa and Lilly bug.
Cake time


Sweetest face in the world
Cake cutting is serious business
Corbin sharing ice cream with Lilly
She loved it!
Happy Birthday moms and happy anniversary Chris and Liz. We love you all so much.












No comments: