Saturday, January 9, 2016

Nacogodoches Swim Meet

Trenton had a swim meet in Nacogdoches today. Ryan had to work :(, but MeMe, PaPa, James, Logan, and I went. 

Trent competed in the 50 yard freestyle and came in 4th out of 7 in his heat. He also competed in the 100 yard backstroke and shaved almost 4 seconds off his time!!!! He placed 2nd in his heat and 6th out of 14 overall in both heats! I am so proud of him.

They had a break at one point during the meet and had music playing. Logan of course started dancing...he loves to dance. I didn't think much of it at first until I started noticing everyone watching him and pulling out their phones to video him. Trent was NOT thrilled at his little brothers entertainment! The song playing was Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean", and when it ended everyone started clapping and cheering for Logan...I turned red because I didn't realize EVERYONE HAD STOPPED TO WATCH...seriously everyone, Texas High and Nacogdoches High. Logan loved all the attention. 

I am a proud mommy of my swimmer and my entertainer!!!






















No comments: