Sunday, January 24, 2016

What does Logan think?

I have loved reading the Facebook posts where parents ask their children to answer questions about their mom or dad. I decided this would be fun to do with Logan.

Answers by Logan age 5.

1. What is something I always say to you?
     -I love you

2. What makes me happy?
     -my kisses

3. What makes me sad?
     -when I do bad stuff

4. How do I make you laugh?
     -when you dance

5. What was I like as a child?
     -you liked oranges and apples and you acted good at school.

6. How old am I?
     -your 16
This made me curious so I asked
How old is daddy?
     -80

7. How tall am I?
     90 feet tall

8. What is my favorite thing to do?
      -go to stores and buy candy

9. What do I do when your not around?
     -you play Mario Bros. on the Wii U

10. What am I really good at?
     -exercising, cooking food, and camping

11. What am I not very good at?
     -bringing people some food. You make us get our own food. That's not nice. You need to bring food to us.

12. What do I do for a job?
     -you teach people

13. What is my favorite food?
     -fish & dumplins

14. What do you enjoy doing with me?
     -playing games

I'm not sure about a few of these answers but I am positive that I love this little boy!

No comments: