Thursday, March 3, 2016

Lilly is turning 1

Our sweet Lilly bug is turning one! This year has gone by so fast. We are so in love with this sweet girl. I am so proud of how well Chris and Liz have handled their first year as parents. Lilly is a beautiful, happy little girl. You can tell from the pictures that she has us all wrapped around her little finger. I'm sad to see our baby turning one and moving into the toddler years but I am looking forward to our future tea parties and spa days! We have loved being there for all her first holidays and just watch her grow and change. There is nothing as magical as watching a little one explore the world around them. 






















Aunt Casey is super sad that I will be on a cruise on her birthday and will miss her first birthday party. I'm positive that her present will have to be a great one to make up for my absence!!! We love our Lilly and wish her a Happy Birthday!!!!*Every good and perfect gift is from above* - James 1:17

No comments: