Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Spring Break 2016

I was a lucky, lucky girl this Spring Break. I got to spend the week on a cruise with my best friend Sarah. 

I left on Saturday and we spent the night in Clear Lake. We went to the Kemah Boardwalk on Saturday night and had a wonderful meal at Landry's.

We drove down to Galveston on Sunday and boarded our ship. We sailed with Royal Carribean's ship Liberty of the Seas. We had a balcony and I loved going out every morning and evening and taking sunrise and sunset pictures.

My bestie and I 
Our view from our room in Galveston. The water was not very pretty....yet!
The kiddie pool
The swimming pool
The adult pool

Our view on Monday at sea. The water is getting bluer!!!
The ship had slides at the top

This was the flow rider ride that you could surf and boogie board.
We liked trying different foods and LOTS of desserts
Saturday Night Fever was one of the shows we watched
Our towel animals


Madagascar
Formal night #1
Our waiters at dinner were awesome
We enjoyed the art auctions on the ship. This was my favorite piece.
This is our ship
I had a good time
No, I had a great time!!!























No comments: