Sunday, April 17, 2016

Spring is in the air!

We have a business in our small town called Alamo Supply. They have out spring plants and flowers right now and it is beautiful as you drive by. I have to drive past Alamo Supply every day and I love looking at the flowers.

Today, as we were on our way to church Logan said, "those flowers are so pretty". I had to stop and capture the moment. 




This is the cutest display. The pumpkins have changed colors every holiday since Halloween. I have loved seeing what colors they will be for every new holiday.



Thanks Steve and Glenda Wilson for having such a beautiful display to make our little community beautiful. I love these pictures I was able to capture of my little guy and the flowers he loves.



 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

No comments: