Saturday, May 28, 2016

Braden Foster Graduates

Braden Foster graduates, Braden Foster graduates...in my head I'm chanting it like Brandon Walsh and Kelly Taylor on Beverly Hills 90210 shouting "Donna Martin graduates. I'm a 90210 fan.

Our baby graduated this morning from Kingwood High School at NRG Stadium at 9:00 a.m.  

The stadium was huge and the class was large but thank goodness our last name is Foster! Cindy, Braden's mom, made cut outs of Braden's head for all of us to wave so he could see us in the stadium. Logan loved it...instant hours of fun. 

We found our boy quickly afterwards...his red hair stands out in a crowd. The picture taking frenzy began. We are so proud of our son. 

Braden Scott Foster you are everything we dreamed you would be and more. Congratulations!
Waiting on our boy...that's a lot of seats!

My kid is one of those hats!!! I have no idea which hat!
Fan club
Braden & Logan = Brogan
The Valedictorian and Salutatorian of Braden's class were twin sisters. I know their parents are super proud.
That's my baby on the big screen. 
Proud Daddy...he has moved mountains to make sure this young man has always known he is his Daddy's world. 
Proud grandparents
Brothers...I hate Corbin wasn't able to be here. 
Braden and his parents. I am so proud of how well they have worked together to raise this child. 
Logan adores all 3 of his big brothers.
We are two very proud parents. We love our Red!
Our graduate
The Foster family had 3 graduates this year. Ryan's cousin Andy's twins Sarah and Shelby and our Braden. This is the girls party and we added Braden!


 
 


 


 


 

 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


No comments: