Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

I have a lot of titles...daughter, sister, wife, aunt, cousin, teacher, but my favorite is Mom. I am blessed to be a mom to 4 wonderful boys. 

Ryan had to work today so he took me out to eat with my boys yesterday. They bought me a pedicure and manicure...they know I love to be pampered. 


The only thing missing was my Braden.

Corbin woke me up with breakfast in bed..my future daughter-in-law is going to be one lucky girl. When I opened Logan's present he made at school I cried. Logan made his handprint. It is a Maud Mother's Day tradition to have one of these. My mom has one for me and Jamey. I have one now for Corbin, Trent, and Logan. Would it be wrong to make Braden make one at 18? The boys were all age 5 when they made these.
Logan also made me a vase with roses at church today. He also promised to never kiss another girl but me and to only marry me when he grows up!
I am so glad God chose me to be a Mom to these 4 boys.


I can't forget my mom and mother-in-law on Mother's Day. 

When people say I look like my mom or act like my mom I say great, She is the best. She loves us and gives her all to her family. She is my best friend and I would be lost without her. 
My mother-in-law raised my Ryan and she did an awesome job with him because they just don't come better than Ryan. She loves our wild boys and is there when they need her.
Without our moms we would be lost. I tell my boys all the time...I love you forever, as long as I'm living my babies you'll be.
 

 
 


 

 

 

 


 


 

No comments: