Thursday, June 2, 2016

Schooools out for Summer!!

The Foster Four have wrapped up the 2015-2016 school year. They are happy to be out for summer.

Corbin finished his first year of college. He made the Dean's List for both semesters. He worked two jobs and bought a car. It's been a big year for Corbin. The first day he wasn't all smiles but he was a good son and let me have my picture. The last day he's all smiles because he got some cash for his books. He is working for Pine Cove Ministries this summer and I am missing him terribly, but I am so proud that he is sharing his love for GOD with children this summer. He touched my heart 19 years ago and he's been touching lives ever since.
Braden graduated high school this year. We have 2 college boys in our house. Braden has decided to attend the University of Houston. We are so proud of him. He is going to be working this summer and saving for college so he won't be here all summer like normal. I hate he won't be here all summer but understand its part of growing up. We have spent the last 18 years making sure he knew how loved he is  and what a huge part of this family he is no matter where he is at. He's a good boy who loves his huge family and two homes. Miles apart that boy has always had my heart!
Trent finished his first year of high school. He loved swim and liked his Ag class. He decided French may be the language of love but it was a lot harder than he thought it would be. Algebra kicked his tail, my tail, everyone's tail...but we survived!! Trent and I battle a lot about his clothing choices...mama tried! The first day picture he is mad because I made him wear a pair of shorts he didn't like. The last day picture he is smiling...and you can't see it but he has matured so much this year. He looks more and more like his Pop Pop every day.
Logan finished pre-k this year. Pre-k was a new experience for our baby. He has stayed with my mom all these years and needed to learn to play with other children. He made lots of new friends and learned lots of new things. He loves to write and writes all the time and on everything!!! He had more good days than bad and only one office visit. He looks like a baby in the first picture and like a little boy in the next. He is growing up so fast.
Watching my boys grow and learn is one of the things I love the most about being a mom. It's also one of the things I hate the most. Watching your babies grow and prepare to leave the nest is not easy but how lucky I am to be apart of their journey.
 

 

 

 

No comments: