Saturday, September 10, 2016

Date Night

My in laws had a fundraiser at their church last Saturday. The theme was a dinner cruise that travels to 4 countries. There was food and wine from each country. 

My sweetheart and I got all dressed up.

The first room was decorated like the grand dining room on a cruise ship. We had champagne and fruit and cheese. They did a live skype with people from each of the countries. They gave us a description of the food and wine we were going to try from each country.
My handsome date



Our first stop was Australia. My in laws were in charge of this room. They decorated the room and served food and wine. We had meat pies in Australia. The wine was a red wine, it was a dry wine.i usually do not like a dry wine but surprisingly, I liked this wine. They also served Foster's beer because it is an Australian beer. We LOVED the beer.





Our next stop was Spain. We had a cucumber gazpacho that I loved and Ryan hated. We also had a red wine. It was also a dry wine and we did not enjoy it.



Our next stop was New Zealand. We had grilled shrimp skewers and a nice white wine. This was our favorite wine of the night.

The next stop was Italy. We had spaghetti and meatballs and another red wine. 
My shoes were gorgeous but my feet were killing me by the end of the night.

We had the best time on our date night.

We ended our date by picking up this handsome fella from a swim team party.


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

No comments: