Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Logan's 6th Birthday Party

Logan decided to have a "Mad Scientist" party this year.
The decorations turned out really cute.



These were the kids goodie bags. They had candy, glow sticks, magnifying glasses, and all the experiments we did.

His cake was perfect. Albertsons did a great job.
The first experiment was making snow! I gave each kid a container of powder.They added water and it puffed into snow!





The second experiment was making lava  lamps.



The third experiment was making slime.
I was busy with the experiments so I didn't get a lot of pictures. 

We also made polymer orbs, and did a sink or float experiment that the birthday boy got to help with. The last experiment required us to go outside. Ryan dropped mentors into a coke and it shot a huge geyser into the air.

My little scientist had a great time!
I'm the mom of four boys so I have given LOTS of parties over the years, but this has been my favorite party so far!

 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 




 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

No comments: