Saturday, December 31, 2016

Kell Christmas

We celebrated with my mom's side of the family in early December. We had several family members who couldn't make it this year but we still had a great turn out and a lot of fun.

My cousin Chad's daughter, Karli, let Logan ride her horse. Karli is active in her high school rodeo program and came to Christmas from a rodeo which is why she had her horse with her.
Logan loved riding the horse and asked Santa for a horse for Christmas. I explained that Santa knew we didn't have a place to keep a horse but Karli would love for him to come ride anytime. 
My daddy and Steven
My aunt Joyce and aunt Jo Ellen.
My uncle Sonny, Randy, and aunt Jane.
My cousin Lori and her husband Curtis.
We had a great time visiting and eating.
 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

No comments: