Saturday, December 31, 2016

Logan's Kindergarten Christmas Party

Logan is in Kindergarten this year. I was the room mom for his Christmas party. Logan loves Christmas and his school planned several fun activities for the week before school was out. This is a picture of Logan on Polar Express Day in his pajamas.
I decided to do a minimal plate of food for the kids because they are so excited they never eat the food. 
I picked cute plates and napkins and had cute cupcakes made and each kiddo got a juice box.

My cute Santa
The kids exchanged gifts and played a game.
I focused on a great treat bag. I ordered cute bags and each kiddo got a container of powder to make snow, an elf ornament , 4 gingerbread cookies, and reindeer food. I also ordered the book "Santa Duck" for Logan to give to each of his classmates.

Logan and Gabbie
Bryson
Calvin and Brock
Miller, Chloe D., and Turner
Brock liked the cupcakes.
Chloe D. and Logan
Logan and his best buddy Turner.
I think the kids had a good time at their party and I enjoyed planning the party.

 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

No comments: