Sunday, January 1, 2017

Christmas Day

The candy and Dr. Pepper worked!!!! Santa made a stop at our house.

Logan was really worried he was on the naughty list. He had several rough days at school in December.

Trent was a happy camper.
Corbin liked his sign. God is greater than all the highs and all the lows.
He loves opening presents.
It was raining $$$ for Corbin and Braden.
Trent took special care wrapping my gift!!!
He bought me a crucifix because he said it was beautiful and it made him think of me because I'm all religious and stuff! I didn't have the heart to explain the difference between a crucifix and cross and the fact that we're Baptist and not Catholic. I will where it proudly...because I'm all religious and stuff.
Trent said thanks for the clothes. I don't think he was very excited about getting clothes.
Braden liked his virtual reality goggles.
Logan liked his DS.
Santa and the Grinch...aka, Corbin and Uncle Mike.
My sweet baby and I.
Logan was upset at my mom's when Ian opened light up shoes at my parents house. He was jealous. He said, I have wanted those my whole life!!!
He was excited when he finally opened his own pair of light up shoes. It was a long 6 years waiting on light up shoes!!!
Candy Cane Corbin
Rudolph Casey
Corbin and Jamey
Our Christmas baby turned 13! James is the best Christmas present I have ever received.
Merry Christmas

 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

No comments: