Sunday, February 26, 2017

What If?

Corbin came home the other night and asked to speak to Ryan and I. We sat down and he asked if we had a will. He said he had thought and prayed and decided that if something should happen to Ryan and I he would like to raise Logan...be still my heart! 

Ryan and I agree that this is the best decision for Logan should anything ever happen. Corbin never ceases to amaze me. He makes me proud.

I pray that this plan is never needed, and I live to see all my children grown and happy and I can spoil my grand babies. I can rest easy knowing there is a plan for my youngest child and if he turns out as amazing as his big brother than this world will be that much better.

You can tell in this picture that these two brothers have a very strong bond. My firstborn and my last. 



 

No comments: