Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Corbin's Graduation

Corbin graduated from Texarkana College with his Associates Degree. Ryan and I are very proud of him. He has worked hard...3 jobs and made the Dean's list every semester.









I love that smile.





He is so handsome. He just got glasses. 

Corbin and his brothers: Trent, Logan, and his little brother Noah. We are just missing Braden. 

Meme and Papa

Grandma and Grandpa

Noni and Grampy

Corbin and his friends



How sweet...my firstborn and my last. I couldn't have picked a better big brother.



I am so proud of Corbin. He is everything we hoped he would be and more. I'm so glad I got to be apart of this milestone. Ryan got to see his boy walk the stage and then had to go to work, that's why he is not in the pics. Daddy has two college boys right now...tuition is not fun!

Congrats Corbin!!!

No comments: