Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Field Trip Day

Logan had his end of the year field trip. The first stop was G-Force. He loves the slide!
 

 
Sweet friends
 

 
They went to CiCi's Pizza and then Spring Lake Park next. The merry-go-round was a hit.
Turner's dad went to the bread store and bought lots of bread to feed the ducks. The ducks were well fed this day.
  
We made a stop at Orange Leaf for yogurt. 
 
Corbin had his wisdom teeth removed on this day. I played double duty mommy...I ran between field trip and dental office. My parents were sweet enough to stay the whole time with Corbin and drive him home.
 
Logan was a little freaked out by the bloody gauze!
 
He played hard and had a great day! I am so happy I got to go and spend the day doing my favorite job ever...being Logan's mommy!
 

No comments: