Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Vacation 2017-Day 5



Foster Vacay

My boys

My hottie husband

I love this man so much 

Ryan and my mom. I love how Ryan loves my parents and they love him!

I'll always be a daddy's girl

Logan was surfing! 

This boat floated by and was showing television shows.

Ryan and Braden

Ryan and Logan

Ryan and Trent

Our beach tents. We found them at Wal-Mart...so easy to put up and take down! They were perfect for shade.

Pretty beach toes. 
My mom's toes are pretty cute too!

Cutie patootie

We ate dinner tonight at Fudpuckers.



The kids loved watching the gators while we waited to be seated. 

The kids were feeding the alligators.

Braden and Trent

Nolan and Logan being silly

Logan was very brave holding the alligator.

Dawn and I 

Corbin isn't on vacation with us :(. He is in Katy, TX this week and had the night off so he met Aunt Sarah for dinner. They sent me this picture. I'm so glad he got to see family tonight. We wish he was in Florida with us.

After dinner we went to the boardwalk for a Mardi Gras parade.

The boys waiting for the parade to start.

I love my boys! 

The parade





They had a fire twirler at the parade. I loved  twirling fire when I was in high school. I think I may order a fire baton just to show the boys that their mama was once pretty talented.

Little man was loaded down with beads! 

We had a great day!

No comments: